Reece is the Managing Principal of Eaton Square and is focused on M&A and capital services. His industry expertise incorporates IT Services, Engineering (including Mining and Oil & Gas Services), Management Consultancies, Software and Technology and HR Services.
With over 20 years of corporate strategy and mergers and acquisitions experience working in both global corporations and small and medium sized services businesses, Reece’s depth of knowledge is invaluable in assisting clients to navigate the complexities of M&A transactions.
Recent transactions have included:
- Sale of management consultancy to KPMG
- Sale of banking and finance consultancy to IT systems integrator
- Sale of management consulting firm to leading Korn Ferry
- Sale of Australian mining services firm to US based engineering giant
- Acquisition of Australian management consultancy on behalf of Arup
- Sale of operational mining services firm to SMEC
- Sale of specialist management consulting firm to Australian engineering firm
- Acquisition of local environmental consulting firm for US engineering company
Reece was also CEO of companies in which Eaton Square invested, including WDScott and Beaton Research and Consulting.
Reece has over 15 years of corporate strategy and M&A experience, including senior executive roles at IBM Corporation in New York, Royal Dutch Shell in London and John Fairfax Holdings.