Bill is a Principal at Eaton Square Atlanta office. He was a managing partner at Hagan Capital Group. He has extensive Fortune 500 operation experience and family office buy-side experience with a focus on deal analysis and financial modeling for a wide range of industries. He manages a team of analysts covering various industries to include professional sports, natural resources, entertainment, commercial real estate, and retail.
His expertise includes:
- Prepared a $35 million automobile dealership rollup and modeled the securitization of the floor plan financing facility.
- Developed go-to-market strategy for a multi-modal gaming company and successfully assisted in arranging $5 million of seed capital.
- Prepared the operating model and offering memorandum for the sale of 44 million tons of recoverable coal.
- Advise corporate leadership of portfolio companies on firm strategy and financing.
- Co-lead exploratory team effort to purchase NBA franchise and Premier League team in 2017 with family office investment group;
- Built a profitable non-profit growing membership by 525% and revenues by 450% while increasing the organizations philanthropic reach.