The firm is a dominant supplier to Government and is experiencing rapid growth off a well-established base in Canberra. The firm has five business lines:
- Legal Labour-Hire roles (ie: contract lawyers) in Federal Government clients;
- Non-Legal Labour-Hire roles (ie: white collar contractors) in Federal Government clients;
- Executive Labour-Hire roles (ie: contract executives) in Federal Government clients;
- Legal Search for Permanent positions for Federal Government and Private Sector clients;
- Executive Search for Permanent positions for Federal Government clients;
Labour Hire involves a search process where the candidates are identified and employed by Lex then supplied as contract Labour Hire to Federal Government if it is unable to employ the candidate directly.
- Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions; Department of Human Services; Australian Taxation Office; Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business; Dept Industry, Innovation & Science; Attorney General’s Department; Australian Federal Police; Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade; Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet; major private sector law firms; National Redress Scheme
- Unrivalled Panel access to Government
- This is an uncommon opportunity to take significant market share by accessing Australia’s most counter-cyclical client through a brand that is deeply connected and respected
- Globally, public services have turned to Labour Hire to deal with surge capacity. The company has more than 245 contractors working in Government at hourly rates growing to ~275 by end FY20
- The firm has developed a sophisticated business model combining Permanent and Labour-Hire revenue streams that flex depending on Government purchasing strategy
- Proprietary software, IP and systems in place
- Numerous Panel Agreements in place including the Whole of Government Legal Services Panel
*Forecast of higher Revenue and EBITDA in FY20 supported by performance of executed Labour-Hire agreement with Government.
Sale of 100% of the shares in the business. Details available under NDA.